King of the Drunk Dial

I must admit that I am a bit enamored with my phone. But after this weekend, I think it's gotten a little out of hand. When I'm drunk, my phone and I are all over each other. For example, let's review my Saturday Night in pictures:

Look at my phone! I loooove my phone!

My phone is way more important than you people.

My phone even likes it from behind.

Heather's clearly jealous that my phone loves me more than her Blackberry loves her.

My phone is good enough to eat!


Yeah, dearest LG Fusic, we need to talk. I think I need to give you some space. Like, in my pocket instead of in my hand.

10 Moments of Idiocy:

Anonymous Karen ;- ) said...

HOLEE CRAP IT'S HEATHER! I talked to her on YOUR phone Saturday! Excelsior! Hi Heather!

And Chris, give it up. Your phone is lame. I know, the truth hurts...

11:06 AM  
Anonymous amish said...

This post is borderline written-to-satisfy-the-Sprint-reps.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Audrey. said...

Your phone is merely an innocent victim.

Dodgeball is the *real* culprit.

Send any future therapy bills to them.

12:43 PM  
Blogger The Omnipotent Q said...

Thanks for the post you left on my blog today about CSTV...

But in more important news, how about those Alouettes? Off to the Grey Cup Final against BC!! I'm sure PT's will get the game on one screen this Sunday...

1:22 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Um, can I get a photo credit, please?? Like, a link to my Flickr or something? Jeez, what do you think this is, the internet or something where you can steal intellectual property at will?

Oh, right.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Mjones said...

I'm indifferent to your phone but Tell your hat I'm in love with it.

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Ali said...

Yeah, now that you mention it, you have been introducing people to your phone and all its features as if it is your newborn son recently. Maybe it's time to get that under control.

On an unrelated note, why does Heather look as if someone has farted in half of these pictures?

4:50 PM  
Blogger dmbmeg said...

I think I have you beat on the reigning monarchy of the drunk dial. i'm actually considering just gluing the thing to my ear. no really!

5:13 PM  
Blogger RT said...

A Red Sox fan wearing a Mets cap, did you lose a bet or something?

6:14 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

You have the Fusic?

Lame.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home