amNY Watch: I Hang My Head in Shame

All week, I've been doing this amNY Watch feature here. Well, it wasn't until I yesterday that I realized something: the entire time I've been disparaging the cheapo paper, I've been using this mousepad:

Whoops.

Starting next week, amNY Watch will become a weekly feature, every Wednesday. It's too easy, and it was getting a little ridiculous. And on top of that, I won't have to force my way through 46 pages of sound-bite drivel every morning.

Until next week, be sure to review the charges that am New York faces:

- Use of Comic Sans on the front page
- Color-blindedness
- Geographic Indifference
- Localism-Revisionism

3 Moments of Idiocy:

Blogger pinknest said...

you secretly work there, don't you?

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grammar Police on Patrol: There's no such word as "blindedness."

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EVI Watch: There's no such word as "blindedness."

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home