Too Soon? Too Soon?

To the people who put these up last week along 5th Avenue: You apparently didn't get the memo that IT'S NOT EVEN HALLOWEEN YET!

8 Moments of Idiocy:

Anonymous angelina said...

why? WHY?

12:05 PM  
Blogger Beehive Hairdresser said...

They're all over Brooklyn with that junk already too.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They put them up along Orchard Street over the weekend too... WTF

12:50 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Jesus H.

Just to freak you out even more: I saw a poll on TV the other day that 25% of those polled already started xmas shopping. Gag me.

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even here in Texas they haven't Xmasfied the place yet.

-Brian

6:00 PM  
Blogger i like cheese said...

I'm proud to say I don't start my Xmas shopping until about 3 hours before the dreaded holiday...
and I saw one of those fucking snowflake thingies in my neighborhood the other day. Ugh.

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Karen ;- ) said...

What...you're not DONE with your Crimmus shopping yet?!

9:30 AM  
Anonymous thenextstopwillbe said...

they're up on manhattan ave in greenpoint as well. wtf?

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home