Life-Altering Facts, Brought To You By Music Choice

3 Moments of Idiocy:

Blogger pinknest said...

wait, hot roast beef sandwiches WITH bread?! this is revolutionary.

4:12 PM  
Blogger "said" Woman said...

This past week, I was painting my apartment and had the adult alternative station playing- yes,I'm lame...I saw that Nickelback's lead guitarist taught himself to play the guitar. I thought, "Why would he want anyone to know that? Is he bragging or providing an excuse, and who watches this stuff?" Now I know. We do.

4:46 PM  
Blogger David said...

The best channel is "Classic Disco" - and they don't even give it an entire 24 hour run!

They make it share time with "Old School Rap." The shitty part is, both are worthy of their own channels. But NOOOO.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home