Apply a Blunt Object Directly to My Forehead

I could use a whole lot of HeadOn this morning.


On a completely different note, be sure to come down to Professor Thom's (2nd Ave. between 13th and 14th Streets) on Monday night. I'll be hosting trivia night starting at 9, filling in for the venerable John Quinn. Drinks will be had, questions will be asked, prizes will be awarded, football will be aired, and other passive verb phrases will be acted out. Be there or be square. Unless you're a total trivia nerd... in which case, be there and be square.

10 Moments of Idiocy:

Blogger Jason said...

Ok, now you have my interest peaked - What the hell is that Head On stuff? Chapstick for your forehead? I don't get it...

11:45 AM  
Blogger WelshSoxFan said...

what time you doing the quiz? The football is a double header isn't it? I'll be there with a few reprobates in tow.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

But what do you think about ActiveOn, from the makers of HeadOn, ActiveOn, from the makers of HeadOn, ActiveOn, from the makers of HeadOn?

I like all my analgesics to be repetitive and obnoxious.

2:11 PM  
Blogger HED said...

Listen Welshboy, don't call me a reprobate!

3:23 PM  
Blogger shutupihateyoumore said...

we would like to take on Welshsoxfan in the trivia night because clearly he cannot read. I'll be hosting trivia night starting at 9, filling in for the venerable John Quinn.


donnie and sally

5:37 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

i see that commercial every single morning. and for no reason, no pains, nothing, i still want to buy it. it has worked. i have been seduced by head on.

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Karen ;- ) said...

I reprobate every night before bed. Sometimes in the shower. Welshy, how'd you know?!

9:11 AM  
Blogger WelshSoxFan said...

Actually, they always say it'll start at 9 and it never does

9:58 AM  
Blogger diane said...

is head-on some of the prizes? that would rock.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh my god, that's brilliant. I'm totally going to pick up a stick of Head-On to give away.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home