I'm on the TV

Just a reminder: you can see me tonight at 5:30pm ET/PT on the Discovery Channel, making a complete fool of myself.

The TV adds 15 pounds, and I've lost 20 pounds since this was taped (thanks to this and this). Great. So tonight, I will look like a fatass and an idiot on national television!

Feel free to use this blog post to mock me publicly after you watch.

6 Moments of Idiocy:

Anonymous Josh said...

That. was. awesome. BTW, I knew the sickle-cell anemia question :p

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ Oh, yeah, Mom and Dori were impressed too

5:44 PM  
Blogger Dave Amirault said...

My TiVo hasn't come in yet, so you're going to need to YouTube this.

6:26 PM  
Blogger brianna. said...

STAAAAAAAAAAAMEN.

Wait, did I spell that right?

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Karen ;- ) said...

Do I have to watch it to mock you?

5:58 PM  
Anonymous maple said...

YOU'RE A STAMEN!

I would have kicked your ass.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home