I Got Nothin

I am swamped at work, and to top it all off, I'm not at my best today. Not even close. I've got nothing. As in, no time. As in, no energy or motivation. As in, no brain cells that survived last night's boozefest. But here's my lesson of the day:

These chips may sound appetizing. And in fact, they typically are appetizing. But they're not nearly as appetizing when you're hungry at work, nursing a nasty hangover, and their taste reminds you of the exorbitant amounts of beer that caused you to puke last night.

Seeing as how it's 8pm and I'm still at work, these chips are probably the closest thing I'll get to observing "Thirsty Thursday."

6 Moments of Idiocy:

Anonymous Adam said...

I was eating the Spicy Thai version of these last night. They are sort of better than everything. Try them!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

I officially got 5 texts from you last night announcing your whereabouts. The last text was at 5:55 a.m.

You made it to work?

8:31 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Yeah, um, I was definitely passed out somewhere at 5:55. Dodgeball was definitely up to no good.

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Karen ;- ) said...

I'm right there with you. Good idea = grabbing a beer (or, you know, 12) with a friend after a soccer game. Bad idea = grabbing 3 more beers with other soccer friends after that. Ow.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

You forgot, "...The End."

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Karen ;- ) said...

Excellent point. "...the end."
http://youtube.com/watch?v=f8PhzrmBgMI

Since I don't know code, I'll just paste it in there. Hooray!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home