I Am Now Dumber for Having Read Your Message

Many of my female blogging friends (fellow blerds (TM)?) have documented cases of super-skeevy messages from random guys on social networking sites.

For the most part, the messages I get from random women are just space to sell their webcam sites. Those are skeevy, but they're spam. But while women deal with the repulsive come-ons from guys, we men have to face our very own unwanted messages:
From: ♥♥Brookie♥♥
Date: Aug 22, 2006 12:06 PM
Subject: hey
Body: haha hey i was wonderin if ithaca is really like in american pie?..lol well hey hope to hear back from ya..ttyl byebye!
Yes, there were really hearts in her name. Multiple hearts.

My brain hurts.

5 Moments of Idiocy:

Blogger New York Punk said...

Isn't it factually wrong?? The movie reference is actually 'Road Trip'. NO?

10:09 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Yeah, you're right! My brain hurts even more now. And on top of that, Road Trip wasn't even filmed anywhere near Ithaca - it was filmed at the University of Georgia.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Betty said...

She totally wants you!

12:15 PM  
Anonymous New York Hotlist said...

Love Road Trip.

"By the way, Cheech, that credit card you guys gave me last night was maxed out, so don't go spending all your cash on needles and guns just yet."

3:59 PM  
Blogger lilacsaft said...

ugggh... I can't fucking stand when people are dense enough to think Ithaca University is real.......and I hate how that movie gave IC a bad name. I'm tired of people asking me, "when you went to college there, was it just like in the movie?" for god's sake...

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home