Hittin' the Road

I'm leaving New York City for a few days to celebrate National Macarena Remembrance Day!

No, not really.

But I'll be back next week. Highlights this weekend will include amber waves of grain and purple mountain majesties. Oh, and I'll be getting my Sonic cherry popped. Any suggestions for my first Sonic experience?

Enjoy the weekend!

6 Moments of Idiocy:

Anonymous Brandi said...

I am actually originally from the land where Sonic was invented. Try the onion rings, they're like none you've ever had. If they have cheddar bites where you're going, get those. You can't go wrong with a burger. But the drinks, now those are the best. I suggest a cherry limeade slush. And for dessert, a Sonic Blast. Enjoy!!!

12:12 PM  
Anonymous ryan said...

Oh man, those new Hot Fudge Brownie Blast things are tastier than shit on a stick!

And if you get a burger, get one with Texas Toast instead of just a regular bun. Mmmmmm.

12:37 PM  
Blogger NYC Sassy Gal said...

Cherry Limeade (slush or regular, you can also get a Cherry Limeade Cream with ice cream)
Tater Tots
Chocolate Pie Shake

Hamburger or my fav, the chicken sandwiches are good too.
Just a snack: popcorn chicken.

I'm so jealous.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Karen ;- ) said...

Good luck losing your Sonic hymen. Bring lots of napkins.

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be dangerous and get two sides: onion rings and tots. Put a couple of the onion rings on your burger. And as everyone has said, get a cherry limeade... the drink is incredible, and at the end you're rewarded with a very cold maraschino cherry or two.

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't even cut the list of Sonic suggestions down to anything reasonable. As many have said, you've got to try a Cherry Limeade (the giant size...route 66 i think?), onion rings, & tater tots. I'm a big fan of the grilled chicken wraps, but that's not really "classic' Sonic. For that you've got to go with just a burger or a nice, foot-long chili cheese dog. Enjoy the food, and grab me an Amish hat.

-G.O.B.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home