Happy Wednesday! .5 of The Week is Over!

Sometimes when I'm at work, I feel like I'm aimlessly rushing around a dark, drab maze, taking pills along the way, repeating the same phrase mindlessly, and getting numbers thrown at me while an angry, intimidating tornado scrutinizes my every move, grumbling at me if I'm right, and sucking me into his giant vortex if I'm wrong.

6 Moments of Idiocy:

Anonymous Adam said...

Oh my god I totally forgot about that cartoon, and yet I used to watch it all the time!

YouTube is bringing sexyback ;)

2:52 PM  
Blogger Audrey. said...

Oh my god! Oh my god! I remember that. Was it just a cartoon, or was it an actual game? I seem to remember playing it in elementary school on an Apple II GS. And remember Number Crunchers? And the TV show Square One? Oh my god!

I'm such a dork.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Mjones said...

YouTube's purpose is to remind me that I was a huge nerd when I was little.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a terrible way to die

4:07 PM  
Anonymous rebecca said...

square one TV cannot be beat! although i would have been even happier to see an "angle dance" or a "one billion is big" blog.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Oh man! I forgot about that show. So Noggin plays it?

We would watch it on Fridays in my 8th grade math class.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home