A Sign - Definitely Not From God

If you needed another reason to dislike Midtown bar clientele, here's a sign in the bathroom that might prove they're clearly not too bright:


No shit!

Clearly, something must have happened to justify this sign being put up. And it was probably something that happened multiple times.

My guess is that people stupid enough to go to a bar in Midtown on a Saturday Night are stupid enough to not know how to lock a door.

Previously: How Many Tools Can You Fit in One Room?

3 Moments of Idiocy:

Anonymous ryan said...

I think a more appropriate question is, what are you doing carrying around a camera in the bathroom of a Midtown bar?

Just a thought.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

I'm guessing Chris has a camera phone. Which is a handy device for documenting retarded signs posted around the city. I've been known to snap a picture or two myself.

1:58 PM  
Blogger John Flowers said...

Was there a big sign just above it that said "Door"?

And is there one above the bar that says, "That's right, you heard me: Seven bucks for a Budweiser."

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home