Next Wednesday, Have a Laugh at My Expense

If you would rather laugh at me than laugh with me, you should watch the Discovery Channel next Wednesday, August 2nd, at 5:30pm ET.

At that time, you can see me making a complete fool of myself in a cab. And then, you can watch it all over again the following Wednesday at 11:30am ET. So, if you want to play hooky to watch me on cable television, you can do that.

Of course, those of you with a DVR can always just record it and watch me make an ass of myself over and over again.

And to those of me who looked to me as a beacon of hope for the aptitude of my generation, please... just don't watch.

5 Moments of Idiocy:

Anonymous Meaghan said...

YOU ARE GOING TO BE ON CASH CAB? That's ridiculous. I always wonder, is that guy reading from a teleprompter while he drives? He never fumbles on the questions!!!

10:44 AM  
Blogger brianna. said...

We're gonna watch at KSV! Did you win any sweet moolah?

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Karen ;- ) said...

Get it on video, buddy, and/or put it on youtube. This girl doesn't have cable. Lo siento.

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Marjorie said...

Yeah, also who gets home by 5:30?

1:41 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

You got to ride in the CASH CAB?!

I am so jealous!

Tell me more please. Details would be awesome.

I keep an active eye out for that cab.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home