I Heard I'm Big in Alabama

Conversation this morning at my usual Midtown Pre-Work Jamba Juice pitstop, which was empty with the exception of myself at the head of the line and two young female tourists with Southern accents behind me:

Tourist #1 (whispering): Is that him? I think it is.
Tourist #2 (whispering): I dunno, it really does look like him.
Tourist #1 (slightly above a whisper): Go say something.
Tourist #2 (well above a whisper): Naw, you should!
Tourist #1 (whispering again): I'm not asking him.
Tourist #2 (out loud): Well, I guess we'll never know.

4 Moments of Idiocy:

Anonymous Karen ;- ) said...

Who do you think they thought you were? Carson Daly?

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Bob said...

Lemme guess...Lance Bass with black hair!

9:50 PM  
Anonymous ryan said...

Even in the south, your blog is popular!

I didn't even know they had the internet down there.

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should've just turned around and said, "yes, i am he."

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home