Great Way to Start a Friday

Ever had one of those days where things are going great? You wake up first thing in the morning, energized and ready for the day ahead.

I was having one of those days this morning... until I remembered that I had to take the L train.


Honk, honk. There it goes. Blowing by my station once again, with the platform at 1st Ave. packed with people. What a buzzkill.

Also, I witnessed something unbelievable at Union Square: you know how people make one final push into the train when the doors are closing on a crowded train? Well, I witnessed people pushing out of the train when the doors were closing on a crowded platform.

Just another day on the L train.

2 Moments of Idiocy:

Blogger FINY said...

After dating a guy who lived in Williamsburg and whose only transportation was the L train, I learned to hate it more than any other line in the MTA system. You never know if it's running, and if it's not, God help you cause there may not be a shuttle bus, when it IS running it skips stops. Ugh. Completely beat any inclination of moving somewhere on the L out of me.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Joy said...

I laugh at your ineffective mass transit system.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home