Another remnant of Friday night

I was flipping through my phonebook last night, and I discovered an unintelligible entry. I am assuming I entered it during Friday night's drunken debacle.

If your name happens to be "r6dgf" (Robin? Sofie? Polly? Rhoda? Or is that your code name?), and you can be reached at 451-554-386 (was I entering your social security number? 451 is not an area code, and there's definitely a digit missing there), and you happened to encounter me on Friday night, feel free to contact me.

Wait. On second thought, don't. You clearly can't be that bright. Did you notice how drunk I was? Yet you gave me your number?

But I got a number! I never get numbers! Damn, I'm a pimp when I'm totally wasted.

7 Moments of Idiocy:

Blogger Dave Amirault said...

Did I catch a "niner" in there?

6:49 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

I think that was you trying to keep track of the number of drinks you had that night.

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Joy said...

*sigh* do we have to go over this again? Nobody would give you their number, buddy, that's the # for the free clinic that she gave you after saying, "I'm not having an outbreak THIS week."

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Amish said...

I've had a number in my phone for a few months labelled simply "N". I have zero clue who it is, when I got it, and I'm too scared of calling it. Yet I refuse to delete it. I keep hoping that someday "N" will call me.

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Marjorie said...

Maybe 845? Rockland County

9:45 AM  
Blogger Z. Madison said...

415 is a san fran zip for cells...

4:00 PM  
Blogger Z. Madison said...

er, not zip...area code.

sorry, it's friday at 4pm. the brain's not functioning well.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home