Roll-N-Roaster is no more

We all saw it coming, but I can no longer get a melt-in-your-mouth roast beef fix in Manhattan. It came, it saw, it went. Roll-N-Roaster in the East Village is gone. The signs are down, except for one in the window. I'll miss you, but I've never been good at keeping up a long-distance relationship, Roll-N-Roaster.
Sheepshead Bay? Good lord, I'd rather go to Arby's!

1 Moments of Idiocy:

Blogger Andrew J. Lederer said...

Yeah. I was going there around 7PM yesterday and was shocked to see it dark, with all the signage gone (even the behind-the-counter menu inside was gone).

A woman working for the Tribeca Film Festival across the street at Loew's Village theater was flabbergasted (well, kinda) when I pointed it out. She said it had been operational on Monday.

My Blog

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home