One of those days

Ever had one of those days when thousands of people are visiting your blog, and all of a sudden, in the middle of the day, in a series of unfortunate mouse clicks, your blog template just disappears?

On the bright side, the problem has been solved: you can finally comment again. So... comment away.

And, I am going on a, um, little boat ride tonight.

2 Moments of Idiocy:

Blogger The Omnipotent Q said...

Chris, thanks for checking in with my blog today, "The Mighty Quinn Media Machine. I appreciate your comments. I put a link for your blog on my site, under "cool bloggers." Great blog you have, and I'll be checking in regularly!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Dave Amirault said...

Yes chris, I call them weekdays and that is why I host it on my own server.

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home