And you all thought I was kidding

This was the scene at Shake Shack at 12:30 this afternoon, in the snow. Not a single person in line. I walked right up, placed my order, went to the pickup window, waited 30 seconds, picked up my order, and left.

Total trip time: about 18 minutes, from work at 53rd & 7th to Shake Shack and back.

Say what you will about snow in April, I'm not complaining, because I'm sitting comfortably at my desk with a shack burger and fries.

1 Moments of Idiocy:

Blogger FUNKYBROWNCHICK said...

We were on the same street yesterday; I'm surprised that I didn't bump into you. ;)

By the way, for the record, I'd just like to say I'm pretty pissed off that it's APRIL and we had snow flurries. If I wanted shitty weather, I would have never left Chicago.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home