I'll just admit it: I'm a foodie

It seems like every time I move to New York, something new in the food realm opens at the same time that I immediately develop an addiction to.

Last time, my first day of work coincided with the grand opening of New York's first Chipotle, just two blocks from my office.

Now, New York City's first Trader Joe's is opening this Friday, just three blocks from my new apartment.

And on top of that, Shake Shack reopens for the spring next Tuesday. Shake Shack has the most amazing burgers - they melt in your mouth. The fries are superb - not too greasy, but delightfully devilish. It's about the closest thing to In-n-Out on the East Coast. Let the countdown begin!

1 Moments of Idiocy:

Blogger innommable said...

I am so jealous of people who get to live in New York!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home