Things keeping me happy in '06

The year is just six days old, but here's some things that are keeping me happy in '06:

- Adam Corolla's Radio Show. Every day from 8am - 1pm ET, I can listen to him at work. It's not quite Loveline, but it's still pretty damn funny. And since I'm only working a half-day today, I can listen to him the entire time I'm working. And the first show (Tuesday) wasn't a car wreck.

- The funniest Family Guy clip EVER. This episode aired on my birthday last month, and it was the best birthday present I got. The episode is an instant classic, with both a parody of the video for "Opposites Attract" by Paula Abdul, and an appearance by Bill Lumbergh.

- My new Pats throwback cap. Every time I go anywhere with it, someone compliments me on it. It's the best investment I made with my birthday money.

- Wikipedia's wealth of useless facts, such as the #1 Billboard song from every week in 1995, or the 1995 year-end countdown from 106.7 KROQ. This will undoubtedly lead to a downloading spree of epic proportions... one not matched since I first discovered Napster during my freshman year of college.

- The fact that I'm going to Sunday River this weekend. Plans: skiing, drinking, and cheering on the Pats.

1 Moments of Idiocy:

Anonymous Marjorie said...

Check out 1996. You have the Macarena there.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home