Thanksgiving Engrish Lessons!

Since I spent my Thanksgiving at Epcot (and had Thanksgiving dinner at a Japanese restaurant), I decided to tool around the Japanese department store.

Please taste me softly. I will melt in your heart like marshmallow!

More Soft brand hand towels! Because they're... more soft?

We've included real flowers in this mouse pad to further enhance your computing pleasure. Computing pleasure? I don't wanna know what you're doing on your computer.

OH! Flavorful candy!

Delicious Water Peach

Kasugai's Gummy has the taste of orange juice and comes in an attractive small bag. Oh my God! I have to buy this! It comes in an attractive small bag!

Every drop of fresh apple juice, carefully pressed from the reddest apples, shining in colors of the cheeks of a snow-country child, is yours to enjoy in each soft and juice Kasugai Apple Gummy.

2 Moments of Idiocy:

Anonymous Petau said...

Haha, Engrish is always a good time. I've actually got an engrish.com bumper sticker - "Stick to Coffee and Alcohol." Fitting, no?

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Joy said...

Snow country child! There are no words...

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home