Aw, shit! It's Wayne Brady


So Kristen and I are at Howl at the Moon in Orlando, and at the table right behind us are Wayne Brady and Joey Fatone (pronounced exactly as it's spelled: "fat one"). They ended up on stage singing a few songs and getting shitty. Apparently, seeing these two in Orlando is like seeing Trey Anastasio in Burlington - you're starstruck when you see them, but then you start to see them all over the place and are suddenly less impressed.

2 Moments of Idiocy:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha I remember you called me when it happened. and i was drunk haha so I thought maybe I called you by accident.

kt

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, Chris, it's spelled "Fatone" and it's pronounced with a long O. like "atone" with an F.
Sorry, I have to correct you on my local celebrities :)

Kristen

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home