Rhody gets the shaft

Those of you who know me are clearly aware of the fact that I'm from Rhode Island. I have what my buddy Ben Dobson refers to as "State Pride." So, no surprise that I was deeply offended by the company-wide e-mail from our IT guy this morning:
To: Entire Company
Subject: Vacation

I’m out the rest of this week, wasting my vacation in Rhode Island.

Urgent issues will be addressed by someone in my office.
Ouch.

3 Moments of Idiocy:

Blogger Deb said...

I would like to think that MAYBE he just doesn't want folks to know all the good things we have here. Like Del's and clam cakes and real Italian food.

Oh, well.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Joy said...

Better than Rhody getting...wait...nevermind, that wasn't heading ANYWHERE appropriate.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Dave Amirault said...

Don't forget coffee milk.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home